Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Finally decided what to do with the back of my House for my swap (check below for front). The background paper is sprayed with Color Mists from Aileens Outside the Margins. Then I used white Webbing spray after the colormists dried. Stamped with Distressed ink. Cut out the heart with my sizzix (haven't used that in a LOOOONG time, then added graphics torn papers and napkins. 16 are completed have to finish the rest. 34 in all. Better get my buns in gear cause they are due the 15th.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wanted to show the marbled background Tech. Without covering it up with a image so added a Transparency. Not sure if I would do this technique again, Was very messy, Cause I used shaving cream and acrylics. Has to be a easier way but that is what I had on hand.