Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fairies Pages




I did this for a Princess Fairy Diary Fat book we are doing in
The Little fairy, (side of Page) on the top page is a blank tag, for diary entries. Top page is the front, and
the bottom page is the back of the page. This will be bound into a book by our hostess Keri.
The hearts are covered in glitter and the wings on the big fairy is also outlined in glitter. Didn't show up in the scan.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Garden Letter



Did this Collage on a wood letter. I sanded, then used gesso to seal the wood. I stamped with embossing ink and used UTEE heated with a heat tool. Then used acrylic paints and Glazes. Added images of fairies, torn papers, and paper napkins a little stamping with distress ink. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Fabric ATC


I do NOT sew, I do own a sewing Machine, but don't ask my why. Its kinda like owning a stove, but eating out all the time. LOL This is a fabric ATC I did for my ATC Group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arttechniquesatcs/ Now I know why I don't work with fabric in my art that much.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To Grow old ATC



This is my interpretation of Lynne Perella. Her colors are bold and bright. This is as bright as I could get with the paints I had. Perella's brush strokes are freer (think thats how its spelled. I need to loosen up a bit. Maybe a glass of wine before I start would help? Sounds good to me.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Demeng inspired Wisdom shrine



I tried another shrine, only this time I used a mint tin. It was inspired by Michael Demeng. I just love what he can do with a simple match book. If you get a chance, check out his art, link is under Friends and Artists.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fool Me ATC


Background is painted with acrylic Paints. Stenciled Numbers then added graphics and Painted clear Punchinella (sequin waste) with green acrylic and glued down.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Geisha ATC


ATC's using Alcohol inks and Transparency. I printed the bird and butterfly onto a Transparency. Let dry overnight. The next day I added the AI and let dry. I used cold press watercolor paper and stamped image to that, glued down my transparency, then added images.